This workshop is for anyone who wants to learn how to use Pinterest and how it works. We focus on what you need to do to use Pinterest to reach new audiences and increase the traffic to their website, blog or eCommerce store.
The Learn How To Use Pinterest Workshop is ideal for getting you up and running on Pinterest quickly. By investing in this online training course, it will provide you with an opportunity to learn how the platform works, and how to use it as a tool for your business.
- Set up a Pinterest Business Account (correctly)!
- Understanding how Pinterest works
- How to create Pins on Pinterest
- Setting up your Boards
- Creating A Pinterest Strategy
- Pinterest Partners
- Understanding Pinterest Analytics
Who is this for?
This workshop is ideal for bloggers who want to increase traffic to their website, websites that offer services and have a blog attached to them, and sites with an eCommerce store attached to it. Pinterest is an excellent source of traffic for all websites, but you do need to know how to use it properly to see the benefits.
Why Book A Private Workshop?
- By booking a private 1-2-1 Pinterest training session, we will be able to focus specifically on your website and niche. I can tailor the workshop to your current level of working knowledge of Pinterest, and we can focus on the areas you most need clarity on.
I would strongly recommend that anyone who wants to attend this workshop already has a Pinterest Business Account. If you’re not sure how to do this, please see my blog post on How To Create Your Pinterest Business Account. It guides you on how to convert from a personal account to business account as well so do check it out if that’s you. However, if you’d rather get me to do it for you, you can order this service here.
- Cost: This workshop is £120.00.
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Location: Online using Zoom
If you have any questions, please do let me know. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or dm me on any of my social media accounts.
If you want to check out my Pinterest Accounts in the meantime, please do head over to Pinterest and follow me:
If you’d like to get to grips with the basics of Pinterest first, I can recommend my new eBook, which is all about How To Use Pinterest.