Instagram is the fastest growing social media platform for businesses. People search for & are influenced by Brands on Instagram, and Instagram has the highest rate of engagement compared to other social media platforms. If you’re a small business, you probably should be on it.
With the changes that Facebook has made to their algorithm, refocusing on the family and friends social aspect of it, the fact is that it is now much harder for brands and businesses to reach their customers on Facebook. Many businesses have now turned to Instagram instead and so it is vital that businesses are on Instagram. However, it’s key that you learn HOW to use Instagram and how to reach your customers.
Topics that this Instagram Training Workshop will include:
- Overview of Instagram
- An introduction to the different features available to Instagram Business accounts.
- Setting up your Business account profile.
- How to create posts and what type of content you should put on Instagram.
- Hashtags and how to search for them and use them to your advantage.
- Engaging with your audience and other Business Accounts.
- Demystifying the Instagram Insights
Who is this Instagram Training Workshop for exactly?
This Instagram Training Workshop is for business owners who are new to Instagram Business Accounts or would like to learn more about how to use Instagram for business.
- This is a practical workshop.
- You will be encouraged to use Instagram during the workshop in order to test out the features.
- This online training is a 1-2-1 session so that I can focus on you directly and pitch the training to your level of knowledge and experience of the platform.
Workshop Date & Venue:
- This workshop will be run online using ZOOM. If you want to book in your Instagram training session, please contact me so we can arrange the date and time to suit.
£50 per workshop/per delegate.
Update: In line with social distancing guidelines I have moved this workshop to an online one.