If you are looking to understand how to harness The Power of Pinterest then this is the workshop for you. With this Group Pinterest Training session, we will deep dive into how you can up your Pinterest game, and start to work on creating a strategy for your Pinterest Business Account.
What does the Harness The Power Of Pinterest Workshop include:
Please note before booking this workshop that it is assumed that attendees already have a basic understanding of how Pinterest works. You’ll also already have a Pinterest Business Account and knowledge of how to create pins & boards too. We won’t be covering any of the basics in this workshop. If you are new to Pinterest it might be an idea to book my Beginners workshop instead or you might want to purchase my book “How To Use Pinterest” which walks you through how to set up your Pinterest Business Account from scratch.
The Power Of Pinterest workshop will focus on the following aspects of using Pinterest to boost your sales and website traffic:
- Understanding your Pinterest Analytics
- Using Google Analytics to review your Pinterest traffic
- Creating a Pinterest Strategy
- Using scheduling tools*
* For scheduling tools I will focus mainly on Tailwind. If you would like to attend this workshop and already have another scheduling tool subscription in place, please let me know via email at the time of booking.
I’m passionate about Pinterest and sharing my working knowledge of how to use it to grow the traffic to your website. If you have any questions, give me a shout before booking on. Otherwise, book now and reserve your space.
When & Where
- Date: 27 October 2020
- Time: 19.00 – 20.30 (UK time)
- Location: Zoom! Bring your coffee/wine/water, and let’s get learning!
There will be a 10 delegate limit on this workshop.
Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest too.