There are many reasons why you should edit your old blog posts. It’s a fact that the more experienced bloggers spend probably just as much time editing old blog posts as they do creating new ones.
Why you should edit old blog posts:
- It’s good for improving your SEO.
- You live and you learn so you will definitely have improved with experience.
- You can republish your old blog posts to a new audience.
- If someone lands on an old blog post, if it’s not current or relevant they will most likely click off assuming the content is now irrelevant. Hindsight allows you to update and refresh your perspective on the topic.
- No matter how good you are at editing and proofreading your blog posts, when you edit an old post you will most likely find an error or two.
- Optimising images can be a pain, so sometimes when you’re in a rush to publish a post you forget (or choose not) to optimise the images, to save time. By going back and editing old posts you will pick up where you might have made an error.
The simple point of this product is that you can hire me to do that for you.
Optimising old posts is sometimes not a priority when it comes to time management, I get that. This bundle includes me editing up to five or your old blog posts for you so that you don’t have to.
This bundle of editing 5 old blog posts includes:
- Optimise your old posts for SEO
- Image Optimisation of old posts
- Copyediting old blog posts
- Ensure backlinks are still relevant, updating if necessary.
This bundle includes 5 blog posts or pages to be edited within 30 days of payment.
Please note: I will require editing access to your WordPress dashboard.