I am a massive fan of Pinterest. When I actively started using Pinterest for my blog – Mom Of Two Little Girls, I increased the traffic to my website by 100% in the first four months. Pinterest is consistently the largest sources of referral traffic to my blog.
When I saw the results I was having, I knew I needed to share it with other bloggers. One thing about me, I love to share my knowledge with others. So I started doing more research and testing different features, techniques and strategies.
Here are 5 reasons why I love Pinterest:
- It drives more traffic to my website than my social media profiles combined.
- It is free – you don’t need to pay to boost like on Facebook or Instagram.
- It’s a user-friendly platform.
- It appeals to very visual people.
- It allows users to reach new audiences outside of the reach of their social media limitations.
How I Can Help You to Get Going on Pinterest
My passion for Pinterest led me to write my first ever book. I’d dreamed of writing a book for years. I never thought it would be a guide on how to use Pinterest, but here we are.
This book guides you through the step-by-step process to set up your Pinterest Business Account, get started designing pins, and start pinning. Check it out:
In addition to the book, I also offer the following Pinterest services:
- Set up your Pinterest Business Account for you
- Personalised Pinterest Training
- Group Pinterest Training
- Pinterest Management – This is a bespoke package. Please enquire for more details.
I have written several useful blog posts about Pinterest as well with loads of Free information in them. Check out my blog to find out more.